Setting up Email in Mozilla Thunderbird
- Click on Tools at the top of the window, and choose Account Settings.
- In the bottom left corner of the screen, click on Account Actions, then Add Mail Account.
- Type in your Name, Email Address, and Password, then click Continue.
- Click on Manual Config in the lower left hand corner.
- Click on IMAP and change it to POP3.
- Under Server Hostname, make sure both the Incoming and Outgoing lines say ‘mail.hub3.net’
- The Incoming Port should be 110, and the Outgoing should be 465.
- Under SSL, Incoming should be ‘None’ and Outgoing should be ‘SSL/TLS’.
- For the Authentication field, select ‘Normal Password’ for both Incoming and Outgoing, then click Create Account.
- Check the box that says ‘I understand the risks’ and click on Create Account.
- You’re finished!