iPhone or iPad
Setting up Email on your iPhone or iPad
- Go into Settings, and then ‘Mail, Contacts, and Calendars’. Select ‘Add Account’, then ‘Add Mail Account’.
- Type in your Name, Email Address, Password, and Description (whatever you’d like to call the account, for your reference). Then, hit Next.
- Click POP at the top. This is very important.
- Under Incoming Mail Server, for the Host Name, type in ‘mail.hub3.net’ along with your email address for the username, and then your password (if it’s not already in there).
- Under Outgoing Mail Server, for the Host Name, type in ‘mail.hub3.net’ along with your email address for the username, then your password.
- Click Save in the upper right corner. Your phone will Verify the email account–note: this may take a minute or two. If it says that the account cannot be verified, click Continue.
- You’re finished!