Setting up Email in Mozilla Thunderbird
- Click on Tools at the top of the window, and choose Account Settings.
- In the bottom left corner of the screen, click on Account Actions, then Add Mail Account.
- Type in your Name, Email Address, and Password, then click Continue.
- Click on Manual Config in the lower left hand corner.
- Click on IMAP and change it to POP3.
- Under Server Hostname, type ‘mail.goldrush.com’ for the Incoming and ‘smtp.goldrush.com’ for the Outgoing.
- Under SSL, both Incoming and Outgoing should be ‘None’.
- Do not adjust any other fields. Click Re-test, and when that is complete, click Done.
- Check the box that says ‘I understand the risks’ and click on Done.
- You’re finished!